No announcement yet.

The Secret Stash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I occasionally put money into out of season clothes that I then stash for the next season. Was really surprised when I came across money I'd totally forgotten about this spring.

I've got to find another way though because since then I do check pockets on everything, sigh. Have been out of work way too long.

I did take the advice of buying for 6 months and will continue that. It has been very good for me as I am still using things I bought 6 months ago and my grocery bills are pretty slim as I had stocked up. Thank you for that Angelina Cat & Hub. It not only reduced my income for the bk, but at this point (filed 3/7/11) I am just now running out of things. Of course I keep up on the specials and 2 for 1's so both my frig and freezer are still full. Now there is a special on laundry soap so will be restocking that - even though I still have 3 full ones, you know that you will always have to wash clothes and the savings -$4.20 on one (on sale for 2.99) is the kind of thing that has saved me.

Thanks to both of you! You have made both the bk and unemployment so much easier for me. Thank you.

Comment

yay!
      got it (til the next time when i forget)
      thanks VY!!!
      now to go find tony for the other thread and try again

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

isnt that fun when you find money you forgot about! Like winning the lottery!

Speaking of the lottery...hubby broke down the other day and bought four $2 scratch tickets from lottery on a whim and won $220, you'd have thought it was a million by the way we acted LOL! Added to the stash for safe keeping

Comment

Congratulations!!!
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X