QUAD-ruplicate copies of everything???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUAD-ruplicate copies of everything???

We received the hard copy of the Notice of Default in the mail today. We received 17 pieces of mail in total:

4 copies of NOD for me
    4 copies of NOD for my husband
    4 copies of "We can help you at help4homeowners.us.com" for me
    4 copies of "We can help you at help4homeowners.us.com" for my husband
    1 copy of "Hey, we followed legal proceedings; here's our proof" for both of us

I also received a notice from the postmaster that there are 17 certified letters at the post office for me to pick up. Hmm...don't think I'll go out of my way to get those, since I obviously know what's in them already!

Is this just a colossal waste of money, or is this normal?
    --------------------------------------------
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

My lender is Wells Fargo, btw.
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Wantmypeace View Post
      My lender is Wells Fargo, btw.
      When did you make your last payment?

I have WF also and everything I receive from them is double. Such a waste of paper. I guess it's keeping the postal employees employeed.
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

December 2010. We filed BK7 Feb 2011, discharged May 2011, closed August 2011, and NOD posted the day after our bk closed.

Comment

Same thing happened to us with Wells Fargo...don't get me started!

Comment

Originally posted by Wantmypeace View Post
            Is this just a colossal waste of money, or is this normal?
            It is both........
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X