Thinking about something like this for my GV message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking about something like this for my GV message

So I think we will be setting up Google Voice numbers when the time comes, but I know that you can't just avoid "them" because they'll start digging until they find numbers for your friends, family, work, boss, etc...in an effort to smoke you out. I also have read that when they call they mostly just want to verify that they have the correct person so they know that they're not barking up the wrong tree. I was thinking of setting up the Google Voice message to go like this.

"Hi, you have reached _(First and last name)_, residing at _(Street address, city, state, zip)_. If you are a collections agent, please be advised that due to financial difficulty we are not able to make any payments at this time. If you would like to leave a message, please do so after the tone."

How does that sound?

Originally posted by Diesel73L View Post
    "Hi, you have reached _(First and last name)_, residing at _(Street address, city, state, zip)_.
    This sounds better. Verify name, address, phone # and tell them nothing else.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      This sounds better. Verify name, address, phone # and tell them nothing else.
      I second that. If you tell them that you cannot make the payment, it may only bring on a lawsuit sooner.
      Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
      Discharged! June 28, 2012
      Closed! August 8, 2012

Comment

I'm curious. I have google voice. So before I stop paying my cc's, should I just change my phone number with my credit cards to google voice and then put up that message?

My financial situation is not something I want anyone to know about!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
          I'm curious. I have google voice. So before I stop paying my cc's, should I just change my phone number with my credit cards to google voice and then put up that message?

My financial situation is not something I want anyone to know about!!!
          Yes.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X