Pacer! How hard can it be??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacer! How hard can it be??!!

OK, I finally bit the bullet and signed on for Pacer, took countless times to finally get logged in, I may have been trying before I was "set up". It said within an hour. So...FINALLY get in, get to the "finding the court" part, have to sign in again and it's telling me my password or username is wrong. Now it's the same one I got in on!!! Maybe I am just not supposed to log on... Yes, I was following the detailed directions in the sticky.

Pacer is not difficult. One thing however, Pacer and all of the other government sites do work better when using internet explorer and no other browser.

If you can't get in, let me know.
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I am using IE It said about clearing cookies, I think I did that. I googled how to do it. Maybe I am just not supposed to get in, I have put it off this long (30 days after 341) so maybe I shouldn't even bother.

Comment

When I first went onto Pacer, it was very user friendly. Then they changed the website around and now it's not so user friendly anymore. What I do is have my username and password saved in an excel file and then I just copy and paste. It's easier that way.

Comment

I finally got in but it said case not found. I was in the right court, put in the info it asked for so.........idk, think I'll just skip it

Comment

1. Log in to Pacer
            2. Click bankruptcy tab
            3. On the lower part of the screen under "party search", enter your ssn in the SSN/TIN field
            4. Click search
            All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
            Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I don't see a bankruptcy tab, or any place to put in my ss#

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X