Bankruptcy E-Mails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankruptcy E-Mails

Anyone else experiencing a sudden surge in bankruptcy e-mails for seminars and attorneys? I am trying to figure out where I visited to start this. The only BK site that I can remember visiting and giving my e-mail address.

No. Perhaps if you're getting a rash of emails regarding your surfing habits, you should blame google and facebook. They are the monsters out there...
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Google examines your cookies as well as leaving one coded to places you have surfed. Even this site changes as to what you post and look at. For instance, I get a pop up of meet people in my area (I am not single) and it will list my town or closest big town. If I visit my brother in TN, I get the very same add with his town name. Google looks at our IP address and notes your local. Not new technology, only more automated. Remember, THERE IS NO ANONYMITY ON THE INTERNET. No privacy either. This is how FBI locates pedophile pervs, and make arrests of what is on their PC's. It is illegal to posses pictures of ill repute of minors.

When you go to a website, what you see is an optical illusion. The screen you see is downloaded in pieces, the HTML script puts it together in your browser. That is what a browser does. To view the HTML script, go to View. Source. That is really what a web page looks like. Every picture, links to adds, come down into separate files and assembled by that script. These files are kept on your machine for some days to retrieve for speed. 'Hub

Ediit: If you use FireFox it is Tools, Web Developer, Page Source.
      Last edited by AngelinaCatHub; 10-05-2011, 04:58 AM.
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Probably need to increase your privacy settings in your browser. How they are getting your email is more of a mystery, but as for the ads you see, those are based off of browser and search history. (more so on search history)

Right now, the adds on THIS site, for me, relate to hockey since I recently did a search for a hockey team schedule.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I will dig a little deeper to figure out how this happened. Thanks again.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X