Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does having a BK relegate someone to being an unreliable witness?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Does having a BK relegate someone to being an unreliable witness?

    It seems that some folks are trying to denigrate one of the women that Herman Cain groped (or was it some non-verbal sexual harassment - these allegations about him are coming in faster than Tiger Wood's mistresses!) because she filed for BK (and twice, no less!)

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2803938/posts

    So is being a BK filer the moral equivalent of being a "loose" female victim in a rape charge?

    #2
    Originally posted by JackBondLove View Post
    It seems that some folks are trying to denigrate one of the women that Herman Cain groped (or was it some non-verbal sexual harassment - these allegations about him are coming in faster than Tiger Wood's mistresses!) because she filed for BK (and twice, no less!)

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2803938/posts

    So is being a BK filer the moral equivalent of being a "loose" female victim in a rape charge?
    JBL, your post is drawn in the wrong forum. Also, lawyers as you may know, use many "tricks". This is dirty politics one way or others. (Remember that BJ is NOT sex?) Hell if I would agree.

    Your liberalism shows bias, but unless this is in General Talk, it has nothing to do with Bankruptcy. How many times has Donald Trump Bked? 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by JackBondLove View Post
      It seems that some folks are trying to denigrate one of the women that Herman Cain groped (or was it some non-verbal sexual harassment - these allegations about him are coming in faster than Tiger Wood's mistresses!) because she filed for BK (and twice, no less!)

      http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2803938/posts

      So is being a BK filer the moral equivalent of being a "loose" female victim in a rape charge?
      If a politician thinks someone -- anyone -- will buy it then they'll try selling it. There are plenty of people in our society who would still view filing bankruptcy as an act of moral turpitude. To this day, the only people who are privy to my Chapter 7 are my wife, lawyer and concerned creditors. My folks are textbook Baby Boomers. No way in heck I'm going down that road with them.
      4/2010 - Filed Chapter 7 no asset case w/car reaffirm
      5/2010 - 341 meeting, no creditors present
      10/2010 - Reaffirm finally approved and case discharged the same day

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
        JBL, your post is drawn in the wrong forum. Also, lawyers as you may know, use many "tricks". This is dirty politics one way or others. (Remember that BJ is NOT sex?) Hell if I would agree.

        Your liberalism shows bias, but unless this is in General Talk, it has nothing to do with Bankruptcy. How many times has Donald Trump Bked? 'Hub
        I'm not sure where my liberal bias is showing here. Frankly, I would LOVE Cain to win the nomination (since Obama would CRUSH him.)

        Well, since it involves BK, I thought it should go here. One of us here could get groped and go to trial, and have the defendant's attorney try to impugn our testimony since we are BKing bums.

        Anyway, I thought General Talk was for issues that absolutely no relevance to BK.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by JackBondLove View Post
          I'm not sure where my liberal bias is showing here. Frankly, I would LOVE Cain to win the nomination (since Obama would CRUSH him.)

          Well, since it involves BK, I thought it should go here. One of us here could get groped and go to trial, and have the defendant's attorney try to impugn our testimony since we are BKing bums.

          Anyway, I thought General Talk was for issues that absolutely no relevance to BK.
          I doubt that Obama could match up to Cain. You can't use a teleprompter at a debate so he would not have his speech writers pulling his mouth strings. Cain is business wise and a free market (as in FREE) Capitalist. Obama wants Socialistic overlords on all things in our lives. He sees "worker ants" in his Metropolis like society, and I'm not going to fall into his Amdro. BTW I am a registered Dem, hate all three Bushes, but none of the Bush's damaged this Country as 'Bammy has.

          I really don't think you have to worry about the election. I am prepared to see Obama take over in Marshall Law before he loses any election. He will become our first president for life. Not feasible? It's happened many times even in our lifetime. A.Hitler a prime example. Half of central and South America also.

          No prob on the wrong forum, I've done it several times also. I don't think having a bankruptcy hurts a witness. The Character of the witness will speak for it's self. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

          Comment

          Unconfigured Ad Widget

          Collapse
          Working...
          X