Credit Karma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Karma

My attorney filed my Chapter 13 last Friday. I just checked my credit karma account and EVERYTHING is gone except for a Fingerhut account with a $500 credit limit with a zero balance. I haven't bought anything from Fingerhut in about 10 years. Does this seem strange to anyone. I mean there is nothing on there anymore. Everything is at zero and it's not showing collection accounts or my Chapter 7 bankruptcy. My credit score is the same at 585.
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Give it a bit of time to flush out. My husband has a credit watch from equifax paid for by the place that had a data breach a few years ago, so we were able to watch how things worked them selves out. We are a chapter 7 though, so I am not sure if the 13 will report like our 7 did. Everything on our report showed pretty much correctly right after filing, and then when we discharged it took bout a month for all the accounts to update properly.

I use credit karma to watch my credit accounts and they are pretty consistent with how the equifax report is for the most part, but I do not rely on them for totally accurate information.

For a more accurate picture you might wait a month or two and then pull a FICO, but they are not free, as I am sure you probably already know.
    Hired Attorney 8/28/10 Filed Chapter 7 11/08/10 341 12/14/2010 Report of NO DISTRIBUTION 12/15/2010 Waiting for February 14 2011, date objections due.
    DISCHARGED and CLOSED 2/15/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X