Ford Motor company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford Motor company

I financed my first car with ford in 1969. And off and on since that time. I have never been late on a single payment to them for over 30 years. So, as many of you already know my credit is now in the dumps. My current lease is up next month. I called my local ford guy and he told me that since I have had a long relationship with ford, they would give me a new lease, however they are going to raise my interest rates which I knew would happen. I looked at the deal and really it's not as bad as I expected it to be. In another words, Ford is not trying to stick it to me. So most likely will lease another car, BTW, I have been told creditors can't touch a lease car!

Good for you. I hope it all goes well.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
      So most likely will lease another car, BTW, I have been told creditors can't touch a lease car!
      That is correct. Since you don't legally own a leased vehicle, all that the creditors can do is hate you for driving one...

Good luck to us all.
      No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X