No announcement yet.

BK friendly checking accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably need to be able to access your "profile" for the card and put your name and address on it.
    If they don't let you do that, then you probably can't use it online.
    filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

We will be filing soon and have 4 credit products through our bank (same bank with checking accounts). We decided that opening a new account and moving our money prior to filing was the safe thing to do. I made a list of the banks and credit unions that I was interested in using and called each one to ask about their checking account and if they run credit checks or use the chex system only. There were several that used chex system only so we were able to choose the one that offered the best services (free checking, free bill pay, no required balances, free atm) We ended up with a local credit union which used chex system only as we don't have any negatives on this system, however have horrible credit. It was no problem to open the savings and checking account complete with debit cards.

Comment

I am confused. My sister have like a 500 credit rating, And she got an ally checking account. I was considering applying myself because she was telling me how well they treat her.
        Chapter 7
        Filed, 12/21/2010
        Discharged, 03/30/2011

Comment

Weird. I was turned down and Ally's letter had my score at roughly 560. The good news is that it doesn't appear that my WF account will end up being frozen after all.
          Filed: 12/29/11
          341 Meeting: 1/23/12

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X