No announcement yet.

New and a little bit freaked out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mountanddo -- this is what I'm afraid of. I'd like to be able to make this go away so I can focus on the BK/tax issue without feeling like I have to literally run around like a mad woman taking care of it. Worth a try, no?

Also, (and thanks Kam, too!) I'm going to get on PACER as soon as I can. (meanwhile...my debit card was "compromised" according to my bank and canceled. They're sending a new one this week but for now I only have an ATM card and can't do anything.)
    ~ b r e a t h e ~

Comment

Ok, this is good news as it may mean you can file a 7 sooner than you thought. Here's hoping it will be early in the year and you'll be good to go soon.
      Keep hanging in there, lots of good advice here and perhaps someone will be along with more stall tactics.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Just wondering here.... if it turns out you might only need a couple of months.... could one perhaps re-open negotiations with offers to settle? Just to drag it out a bit?

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Pacer "can not connect me to the district CA Southern. Please try back later."

Of course.
          ~ b r e a t h e ~

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X