top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuing items-when is something truly worthless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mountanddo View Post
    Well, hold on a minute...Are they Victoria Secret undies? You can pay upwards of $25 a pair for those! I mean she only wore them once right? HAHAHA, ok I'm just kidding but honestly they do sell underwear at the goodwill and it's NOT VS either. But then I've also seen half bottles of lotion, makeup and used lipstick being sold at garage sales too. Go figure.
    AAAAHHHH been waiting for that reply. No accounting for taste to the buyer. LOL. Depends on the size, smell, and stain for VS. Again there really are perverts out there but I would not show at the auction for that item. NOW, how about that used Trojan? LOLOLOL You are breaking me up. I've only had one glass of my Merlot, this will get better after two. LOLOLOL 'Hub (got to get my meds changed)
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
      NOW, how about that used Trojan?
      Why would someone want a used horse? Wait.........
      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Originally posted by mountanddo View Post
        Why would someone want a used horse? Wait.........
        OOOHHH You're really tempting fate now. I have some answers but I really don't want to be banned. Let's see, now.......when done, soap factory? LOLOL No more I'm getting on a really bad roll. "Pass my glass Mrs. C." 'Hub hic, hic. burp.
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

A poster by the name of Dirk Squarejaw asked similar questions and went into detail with his personal hygiene items, including a 'nose hair clipper'. That generated a very lively and humorous thread about pricing items. I will see if I can find it.

ETA: I found the thread. Here it is:

Last edited by AngelinaCat; 01-06-2012, 07:53 PM.
          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Wow, this thread has taken quite a turn.
            Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
            Discharged! June 28, 2012
            Closed! August 8, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by lotsahats View Post
              Wow, this thread has taken quite a turn.
              I believe you may be right. At times though, it seems fitting to put a bit of levity into a long thread. I know the OP and he is cool and I doubt he minds. He does a good job on interesting subjects as this thread shows. It is a bit off base but those who are serious for the answer to the original post will surely get them from our loving family here.

It's a great place to help those who are panicked and stressed, but it is also a great place to interact with friends. Don't you agree? 'Hub

Comment

Well that was fun.
                If you ever get a chance to listen to Matt Paxton's 5 Decisions Away Podcasts (he's from Hoarders- 'Hub will LOVE this!)http://5decisionsaway.com/ hysterical
                ... he's got one about the aging swinger who hoarded umm, shall we say... those toys from Key West..... there were hundreds under her bed....
                might be interesting to see how they were valued for bk

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

I believe you may be right. At times though, it seems fitting to put a bit of levity into a long thread. I know the OP and he is cool and I doubt he minds. He does a good job on interesting subjects as this thread shows. It is a bit off base but those who are serious for the answer to the original post will surely get them from our loving family here.

It's a great place to help those who are panicked and stressed, but it is also a great place to interact with friends. Don't you agree? 'Hub
                  Comic relief.
                  Filed Chapter 7: March 19, 2012
                  Discharged! June 28, 2012
                  Closed! August 8, 2012

Comment

Thanks for the compliments-I appreciate it. And I DO appreciate the comic relief

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X