Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these meals microwaveable?
    *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymuse
      Now ain't that the truth! Top Ramen -- 12 for $1.00; Mac n Cheese -- 3 for $1.00. That's how I survived grad school.

Plus the "good for you" foods are fresh and don't last long--especially when you're only cooking for one.
      Its too bad most of us can't eat like that all the time. I would if I could. But I was fast approaching 300lbs. Now that I buy all my foods fresh or frozen, and not eating out of a bag, box or can, I am plummeting back towards 200lbs. To eat this healthy, I am probably spending near 400 a month to feed myself alone.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymuse
        Are these meals microwaveable?

Not really. They are things like stir fries, marinated flank steak, enchiladas, etc. Some of it bakes in the oven, some is stove top. Its not precooked, so it tastes really fresh and good. Of course after its cooked, the leftovers are great microwaved.

Comment

No Dream Dinners or Girlfriend's Kitchen even in my state! I live in an area where some of the best food is in buildings that probably should be condemned!

Maybe one day I'll open a Girlfriend's Kitchen. I do love to cook when I have time.
          Filed: 2/24/2006
          341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
          Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Jane, I pm'd you but you might see if supersuppers.com is anywhere near you. Its the same concept. Dream Dinners is more in the Pacific NW but there are similar places all over the country it seems, Super Suppers is yet another one!

Comment

I looked at Super Suppers (none close to me), and sounds very interesting.

$110 for 6 meals that feed 4-6 people each

So if that's for 4 -- 18.33 per meal -- 4.58 per person per meal
              For 6 -- 18.33 per meal -- 3.05 per person per meal

Since there's only me, 6 "meals" should be at least 24 single meals.
              *** THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE--ONLY A LAWYER CAN PROVIDE THAT. ***

My posts represent hours of research on and off the web, these forums, my experience, and my opinions.

Comment

Yes, thats what I do. Theres only 3 of us so I can get double out of each meal. I absolutely love it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X