Very Nervous.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nervous.........

Realtor is due at my home anytime now to do a market analysis and I'm at work letting hubby handle this one. I'm so praying that the price comes in that we can claim Chapter 7 and the trustee will accept it without a blink. Biting nails waiting to hear from hubby Pam

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! Let us know how it turns out!!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

She's done says house needs alot of work it should be low but won't be till next week till we know is that about right thought they would give it to us right away

Comment

Mine told me the same thing and I was kind of expecting her to tell me the value that same day she came out, too!! BUT she explained it to me like this: she has to get on MLS to get the prices of comparable homes in your area so that she can price yours correctly - and while she could have looked those up based on your address; they like to see if it needs work or anything so the price can be adjusted accordingly.

I will keep thinking happy thoughts for you!! Hang in there Pam!!!
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks Yum you said the same thing my hubby said she told him. He also said she sold her dad's house last year for 30,000 dollars less then what they asked for his was a older home like ours and people are just not buying them Pam

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X