Today is the Day............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the Day............

have a appointment with our lawyer to go over everything and if all is order we will file today. I'm so nervous and on edge. I keep questioning myself even know I know we are doing the right thing. I just want to thank everyone on this board you have been so helpful. Will post back after our meeting today.

Pam

Good luck today. I hope everything goes smoothly.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Pam,

I'm sure things will go fine at the lawyer's office. Once we knew our petition was filed, I can't describe the sense of relief my hubby and I felt. I hope you guys feels the same way!

Comment

Looking forward to hearing about how much better you feel

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Back from the lawyer and it looks like we have a no asset chapter 7. She will do double check everything and no later then Wed it will be filed. Told hubby July 4 could be our independence day also.

Thank you to all the posters on this board for your support it's been very encouraging Pam

Comment

Congratulations! Did you sign the papers, or do you have to go back?
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Yes we signed the lawyer said if she saw really anything major we would come in and talk things over. She didn't think that was gonna happen.

Pam
              Last edited by pamkev; 07-02-2012, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by pamkev View Post
                  Back from the lawyer and it looks like we have a no asset chapter 7. She will do double check everything and no later then Wed it will be filed. Told hubby July 4 could be our independence day also.

Thank you to all the posters on this board for your support it's been very encouraging Pam
                  Pam, I am just thrilled for you!!!! Congrats! Independence Day will take on new meaning.

The Bajan
                  Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                  Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

A no-asset Chapter 7 filing is the ultimate in EASY. Three months from now, you might have a hard time believing that you are debt-free. It takes time to "sink in".

Comment

Thanks everyone this will be a true Independence day all those debts wiped away

Pam

Comment

Good luck!
                        $124,000 unsecured debt
                        $700 a month for 36 months.
                        Case completed 6/15/12, waiting on papers!

Comment

Congrats! We filed last Wednesday. We feel so much better.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X