No announcement yet.

Thinking of suing chase......need good attorney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would be great to see a new class action for everyone in your shoes. I don't know if that is possible but like you said nothing starts without a dream.
    Chapter 13ner

Comment

Chase did this to me, but I recall it being like September 2009, and it was on a teaser rate. I was in hock to about $40K to Chase, so you can do the math! In retrospect it was the best thing to happen to me, as that was when I decided to file BK - of course, the way I was going, I was probably destined to go BK, but thinking about it early allowed to me to plan my BK properly maximize my assets going forward from the BK (i.e., taking advantage of exemptions.)

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
        Go ahead, file, and get your financial bailout, just like the banks did.
        That's exactly the attitude I took with my BK!

Comment

Just got sued today by Pressler x2. on behalf of Chase. Took two years, been waiting for it daily.
          We will be counter-suing. It will be a learning experience and should be interesting.
          Dh actually won a decent settlement in a different case against Chase recently so he's pumped.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X