top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captial One Suing - How panicked should I be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I probably should have filed this summer. Can't go back in time, so moving forward . . .

Comment

http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...+hanna+capital

Here's my experience with Capital One. I was a nervous wreck in the very beginning, but it went well for me, I got a dismissal.

Good Luck.

Comment

^
        Thank you for that!

So far haven't heard anything back from them yet. Hopefully that means more time to prepare BK papers. I'm just not too thrilled with the thought of involving a BK court in all my financial details. You know what I mean? It's like having to talk to someone about your sex life. (blush)

Comment

Originally posted by AllMyDefault View Post
          ^
          Thank you for that!

So far haven't heard anything back from them yet. Hopefully that means more time to prepare BK papers. I'm just not too thrilled with the thought of involving a BK court in all my financial details. You know what I mean? It's like having to talk to someone about your sex life. (blush)
          What sex lif with hubby working nights and me working days have no clue want that is can someone remind me

Comment

I met the server and went to the court. I responded and now am awaiting a court date which they said would be in 3 to 4 months. That gives me time to get bankruptcy papers ready.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X