Discharged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!!!

A big thank you to these forums!! It was an intimidating beginning but I'm relieved to say that I am now discharged!! To those just starting this process, I can tell you there is light at the end of the tunnel. It will feel overwhelming and intimidating at first but have faith.. it will get better!

Found these Forums: January, 2011
    Consult: May, 2011
    Retained Attorney: June, 2011
    Filed CH 7: July 7, 2012
    341: August 15, 2012
    Discharged: October 21, 2012

Thanks again for the help and support. The new start feels great already.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you for your kind words!!!
    Please consider staying around to help those coming later. Meanwhile, here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to you!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats!
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
          CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thank you for your kind words!!!
          Please consider staying around to help those coming later. Meanwhile, here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Thank you!! I definitely will. Need to pay it forward!! These forums really saved me through the tears, shame and guilt I had in the beginning. I hope to do the same for others here. ValleYum, you really encouraged me to reconsider how much I equated my credit score with my worth/merit as a human being. Thank you for that. It really made a difference when I let go of that crazy thinking!

Comment

I see you are a lucky recipient of the 'happy dance' video.

That can mean only one thing........DISCHARGED!!

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats on your discharge! Enjoy your fresh start!

Comment

Congrats! It feels great doesn't it? We were discharged this month too!

I agree - could not have gotten through this without these boards. Everyone has been wonderful.

Comment

Congrats and enjoy your fresh new start. I am so happy for you!

Comment

Congrats! I know that feeling of getting a new start. Sending good thoughts your way and hoping for good things going forward.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X