tommorrow is finally the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tommorrow is finally the day

Filing personal CH7 non consumer, everything is done and signed but they just ran out of time today to actually file it........ I am so excited and for the first time in years I don't feel the burden that has been weighing on me. Thanks to everyone here and more specifically the regulars that have answered questions and given opinions over the last 3-4 years that I have been lurking around. Its been 6 years this month since I defaulted on the first wave of RE loans (was a RE developer and landlord) and I knew 18 months or so before that I was ultimately going to end up in bankruptcy unless I pulled off some crazy stuff and got incredibly, and I did for a while but when one of my banks failed in late 2010 and the new bank had an FDIC loss share agreement in place I was toast...........its a long, long, long, long, and complicated story and I feel no guilt or shame about it

Good Luck and welcome aboard this crazy train, its a wild ride!!! You will be fine and it will all be over before you know and life moves on....keep us posted and congrats!!!!

Comment

well its filed

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X