No announcement yet.

12 myths about bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really awsome and seems to be interesting too. with the help of this we really come to know about the pros and cons related to this topic...with th help of this we can know about all the setails related to this...thanks alot

Comment

I want to know that it is possible to filling bankruptcy without any legal help.
      First keep the peace within yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.

Comment

All these myths are common amongst those people who are filling it against any organization. Most common myth which always dwells in a mind is "I will loose everything I have" which is not a complete truth. It depends on state to state and Government always keep the property with them. Now there are certain changes that arise but, every person must know all the pros and cons of Bankruptcy.

Comment

Comment

The inability to restore your credit is one of the most prevalent myths I've come across. Many prospective clients are under the impression that once they file for bankruptcy they will never get another car loan, mortgage, etc. I have to keep repeating that you will get quite a few credit solicitations post bankruptcy, and that if you are responsible with credit in the future your credit score will rebound, especially if it was low to begin with.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this valuable information about Myths in bankruptcy. I saw also other myths in bankruptcy in other website, but this one is one I like.

Comment

Re:

Wow! great information. Most of them believe that bankruptcy is a dead end where there is no returning back. The person who is bankrupt is no longer eligible for a mortgage. Yes, credit scores and previous debt history becomes an important part of evaluation.But if you try you can get back to better credit scores then you would be fine. All you have to do is to frame a great plan and work it out accordingly!I have been once at this dead end once. During those days I felt like my life is no more! I still remember I had nearly 4 mortgages from a single mortgage company (5 Year Mortgage Rate in Calgary). But somehow I climbed up back. And my family was there to support me in all those difficult days. Or else, I would have surely gone to the level of a mental breakdown!Thanks for the detailed explanations. Many of the misunderstandings about bankruptcy would be cleared by now. (But I cleared these misconceptions years back!!! )

Comment

Choosing an expert and experienced lawyer is important. These days, there are various chapter 11 lawyers willing to offer finish administrations. It is best to procure a lawyer who stays sensible and offers brisk answer for your issue.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X