X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AngelinaCatHub
    replied
    Originally posted by IamIrene View Post
    We got a notice in the mail today from our doctors office (one NOT listed in our BK)...they have dropped us! He's been our doctor for years! The letter stated "since you refuse to pay your bills, we refuse to offer you service".

OMG!!! I'm not refusing to pay my bills!!! I CAN'T PAY THEM!!!! That is WHY. I. FILED. BANKRUPTCY!!!

I didn't expect this. I suppose I'll be getting other notices from my other doctors offices, my kids pediatrician...this is just awful!

If you received a letter as you quoted, you needed to dump him along time ago. Remember Hippocratic Oath and all that? Now a question: Do you owe him and is it not paid? If so, for some reason even not listed, they found out you are bk. BTW you should have listed him regardless.

This could be an office policy and I would attempt to go and see the doctor personally. He may not even know. Our doc office started giving us problems over paying deductibles and although we always paid eventually, we were being dunned. Next visit I asked our doc and he knew nothing of it and told his office to allow us to pay as we can and they stopped this. After we picked up our lives, we have an HSA that they have on file and it makes it so much easier. Please attempt this and also more info. Answer my questions about payments made. Thanks. 'Hub

Leave a comment:

• IamIrene
    started a topic very upset

very upset

We got a notice in the mail today from our doctors office (one NOT listed in our BK)...they have dropped us! He's been our doctor for years! The letter stated "since you refuse to pay your bills, we refuse to offer you service".

OMG!!! I'm not refusing to pay my bills!!! I CAN'T PAY THEM!!!! That is WHY. I. FILED. BANKRUPTCY!!!

I didn't expect this. I suppose I'll be getting other notices from my other doctors offices, my kids pediatrician...this is just awful!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X