For Florida residents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Florida residents...

I heard a radio commercial for the American Integrity Insurance Group today that made me stop and take notice: They offer a 'vacant home' policy. Here is a link to their web page:

Look under the 'Consumer' tab for product offerings and you will find it there. They are represented throughout the state of Florida by a network of Independent agents.

Hopefully this will help property owners in Florida that have had problems getting/keeping insurance.

I know nothing about this company except for what I have just posted. I do not know how they may react to bankruptcy filings, but I found it encouraging that they are offering coverage for 'Vacant homes'. I also do not know if they have affiliate companies in other states.

If you have experience with, or will investigate coverage with this company, please report your experiences/findings so that other members might benefit.

Thanks!
    Last edited by AngelinaCat; 07-12-2012, 07:21 PM. Reason: Added the last two paragraphs.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

This is good news, especially with the plight of homeowners and the rising foreclosures in the State.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X