Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debtor question

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about how to report your debt.

When listing all the debt that you owe, do you put down the name of the original credt card company or the collection agency that now owns the debt?

Thanks

How many times are you going to post the same question?

Comment

sorry didn't know which forum to post it in

Comment

People are so mean to new people here, jeez. For the effort it takes to post a reply, you could have just left it alone. My gosh.

I dont know the answer to that bank, but I know people have posted that same question so maybe search a bit.....but I think it was along the lines of listing both but on the original creditor area you put "notice only" or something. You will find a post with the answer here somewhere.
        Teacher Momma

Comment

New Poster "Bank":

Most apologize for errors of newbies. I don't think anyone here has not made one. But, also, forgive those who criticize as we have been or are under an enormous amount of stress and it is easily a way to "vent".

Your answer is; put down the original creditor, not a CA. You do not owe the CA a thing. If the original sells the debt, it is not your business, it is theirs. Many CA's will notify the Court that they have taken the debt and to contact them on the Matrix.

Hope this helps. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X