Statement of Intention-Judicial Lien Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statement of Intention-Judicial Lien Question

Need some help on Statement of Intention.

I used to live in Colorado, I just found out 2 Creditors got judgments against me there. These are Credit Card companies (unsecured), when I called the clerk in the court said judgments are liens there, I guess it means Judicial Liens. I used to own a house there but it went to foreclosure, so I believe this Liens could attach to personal property. I listed these in Schedule D as secured debts without specifying the property this liens are on, because I have no idea what this attaches to. Now I have the same problem on Statement of Intention, don't know what to do. I was planning to claim as exempt, because everything I have is under exempt in Federal exemptions. Also planning to file Motion to avoid Judicial Lien later. Sorry for the long story, basically my question is this really secured property then how do I report this in Statement of Intention without describing the property. Thank you.

I guess I confused everybody with this question because it was so badly written too, sorry I even confused myself, lol. I am gonna try one more time.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X