Help needed about filing pro se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed about filing pro se

Hi, I am new here - and have posted a thread in the Chapter 7 area with a number of questions about my situation. I don't want to repost that entire thing here, but would anyone be willing to review my thread there and comment on whether I would be able to file pro se or if I need to go thru a lawyer? If I file pro se, I would probably use an online full service company such as USA Bankruptcy or Bridgeport Bankruptcy, simply because I am a single mom of 3 young girls ages 1-5, working 2 jobs, and home schooling my oldest who is in kindergarten, along with all the other various things that need to be done each day. It seems like it would be a quicker option for me than completing all the forms myself. Here is the thread I posted earlier:

Thanks to all who respond!!

I'll certainly say that filling in all the forms took me rather longer than I expected. Even with having glanced over them once and gathered much information together, it actually took me a few days to complete them.

Comment

i just responded to your other post.. sorry i'm a little tired, feel free to ask other questions though..
      Filed Pro Se: 10/16/2009
      341 Scheduled: 11/23/2009
      Last Day for Objections: 1/22/2010
      Discharged: 1/28/2010

Comment

Pro se

With all of these "state and federal" questions, I would seek legal counsel if I were U.... DO NOT FILE W/O AN ATTORNEY BY YOUR SIDE.... Just my years of experience with BK!!!

Comment

i filed pro se chapter 7.i used a prepearer company online.i had a promblem with the one i used but they fixed and all has been well.here is one company i wish i wouldve used after more research.it is www.diy4law.com.they had good reveiws and a good better business report.always check with the bbb before using anyone.diy4law had a A+ rating.dont use the company i used which was bankruptcy seven.some of the companys are from out of the usa.so make sure there is a phone number and not just a e mail.and make sure they are in the usa.on more thing it should cost no more than 195.00 for the company to do the paper work.it also cost 299.00 to file in your local cort.i did it anyone can.just follow the rules,be honest.do alot of research.read sites like this.this is a great one.it really helped me out.good luck.filed 11/30/09 341 1/6/10 no assets 1/7/10. discharge 3/10/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X