Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI - Fees for Amending Schedules

Hello,

Just an FYI, and not sure if this varies by district, but here in my district there is a single $26.00 fee for each time you amend schedules D, E and F.

There is a fee for adding and deleting creditors, but no fee for just changing the address on a creditor that is already on the matrix. And you only pay the fee once per filing, no matter if you add/delete one creditor or 10.

Yes, that's right. You pay that fee one time per filing, not per instance of addition or deletion.

There is NO FEE to amend Schedule C but there are service requirements upon the matrix.

This is one of those areas where you check your local rules and ask questions of your bankruptcy clerk.

You're welcome.

That's all for now. What are you gawking at? Get back to work!

...same here....I had a mathematical error and I had to pay 26 bucks to correct it....

Comment

Thank you for the info.

The amendment fee does not vary by district, if you need to amend any schedule that lists creditors, then you pay $26. And you are correct, it is per filing.

If you amend other parts of the petition, there is no fee, but depending on what you are amending, you may need to serve the amendment on other parties in your case.

Comment

Good info! Thanks. We're not gawking btw, 'cause you're not special. :-))))

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X