top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does my SCHEDULE J look? Few questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Student loan payments

Originally posted by tigergem View Post
    You should look up what your obligations are as to service upon the matrix. I know some districts do this for you as to the petition, but I had to mail all the notices myself.

Also, instead of trekking to my bk court for filings, I used overnight/tracking delivery services. Those cost. But not as much as gas to get there.

There is no form to amend the matrix. You should look at local rules and procedures that will explain the format of amending the matrix.

Hi all, there is nowhere on the schedule to list how much student loan payments are so why are should it not be listed on schedule J if it is apart of my expenses?

Thanks
    Filed chapter 7 pro se 6/11, 341 meeting 7/16, now awating discharge

Comment

Originally posted by cmcfall View Post
      Hi all, there is nowhere on the schedule to list how much student loan payments are so why are should it not be listed on schedule J if it is apart of my expenses?

Thanks
      Student loans on schedule J are one of the subjects that get argued on these forums all the time. Basically, student loans can be put into forbearance to free up that monthly payment to pay towards your creditors in a chapter 13 bk. I believe its its district dependent on if they are allowed on sch J. Are you under the median income in your state? I was under the median and included about $450 in student loan payments on sch J in order to get my dmi in the negative. I am 30 days past my 341 and so far nothing has been said about it. (knock on wood)
      -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
      -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
      -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
      -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X