Under Median, DMI and Means Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Median, DMI and Means Test

Hopefully, this is my last question. You have all been SO very helpful, I truly appreciate it.

I am well under the median, and my filed Schedule I minus Schedule J gives me a net -67 monthly. However, I realize I put in $350 of monthly back tax payments, which apparently should not count in this instance, putting me back at a +283.

When I run the full means test, I am still okay, comes up with a DMI of -127.

I guess my question is, are these numbers that could push me into a 13? I want to avoid that at any cost. I would hate to amend my Schedule J, as I was as honest as I could be and I would think that changing it would draw attention. But I am well under IRS standards, as the full means test shows, so I'd like to think that combined with being under the median I shouldn't sweat it. You guys are the experts though, so I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Hi 90254bk,

This bk process takes time, so don't worry about wanting to consult with the good people here of bk forum again.

I myself simply refer you back again to Maggie. Because I don't know the answer.

Go tomorrow to Public Counsel. Bring the schedules. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Go in the morning as early as possible so that she's not so busy.

gf

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X