capital one auto finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

capital one auto finance

has anybody dealt with them when filing a chap 7?
    i filed last friday and looked up my acct today
    and they have completely wiped it out
    i cant see any pmt history or anything, and when i call the customer service number...it wont let me speak to anyone, keeps saying my acct it not recognized! ugh!
    i havent gotten anything in the mail yet from them...i googled and found something called ascension capital, but when i call they want me to leave a message.....i had pmts scheduled with them to come out monthly...

Well. Capital One/Ascension filed an invalid claim on my Chapter 13. I objected, they didn't respond, and it was disallowed. But I don't have any actual current experience with dealing with them. I don't know whether or not you should continue your payments until you know what's up with them.

Comment

Not sure about Cap 1/Ascencion, but I spoke with Ford Motor Credit asking about what to expect when I file CH7 and intend to reaff the car. They clearly said the moment I file they will not send statements or provide account access as this can be construed to be a collection effort on their part and thus violate the automatic stay. The burden of continuing timely payments would be entirely on me during this period. Once I reaff and post (hopefully) discharge, they will restore full account acces & history and resume reporting to credit bureaus.
      Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
      AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

I have filed a ch13 with capital one auto finance, my payments were about 4 months behind, i can still call the 800 number and when it recognizes my phone number it does give me the amt due and the days that i am past due, i have not received anything from them or Ascencion, they did file a claim for the total amt due on my vehicle and i have a confirmation hearing on aug 17th.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X