Finally Discharged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Discharged!

It finally came - our discharge order! After nearly four months, extra review by the TT and a reaffirmation hearing, we're done.

Just a final question for the forum. We did reaffirm our home mortgage and a car loan. The mortgage was for the credit history, the car loan because #1 - We need the car and #2 - The lender knocked the interest rate in half and took 9k off the principal balance to get the payments where we could afford to keep it.

However, no order was filed by the court regarding the reaffirmation agreement. There is a note on the docket that the auto loan reaff was approved but no mention on the home loan. I contacted the clerk's office and was informed that there will be no formal orders issued in the matters, which seems a little strange. Anyone else encounter a similar process?

Again, thanks to everyone on the forum for your help and support.
    4/14/2010 Filed Chp. 7 Pro Se :blink: 5/17/2010 341 Hearing :blush2: 5/17/2010 Trustee's Initial Report Filed :yahoo: 6/4/2010 Final Trustee Report of No Distribution :clapping: 8/2/2010 Reaffirmation Hearing (Approved) :clapping: 8/11/2010 Discharged!
    I am not an attorney. You should not consider any of my statements to be legal advice.

Congrats!
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X