Calculate Schedule I ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calculate Schedule I ??

On the schedule I form under income it says "Estimate of average or projected monthly income at time case filed).

I just want to make sure I understand this. Currently I just listed my 6 month average under income like I did on the means test but I think I might be wrong. (By the way I hate how I always second guess myself )

I was reading the forum and came across some other post some said they used their prior months income on the schedule I.
    Ex: If someone filed Sept 30 they would use the August income on schedule I?

Another used what the usually get during the month basically what they usually average.
    Ex: Even though you could make less your usual average weekly gross can be around $300 and take home around $280. $280 x 4 = 1120?

I've got myself confused. Could someone please tell me which "formula" I'm supposed to use? Maybe I'm just over thinking this but I want to get this perfect. I don't want the trustee to even blink at my forms. lol. Thanks
    Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se 10/05/2010
    341 Meeting 11/10/2010 ; I Survived!
    Discharged 1/11/2011 THANK GOD!!

Hello,

I think it is okay to use the average of your past 6 months income if that is your average income and what you expect to continue earning. That is what I used. My past 6 months income is the same as my average, and the same as my future (from what I am aware of.)

If you do not expect a change in your income, or this is what you usually receive, then you should be okay.
    I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
    Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

Thank You. Now (once again, lol) I can go worry over my schedule J.
      Filed Chapter 7 Pro-Se 10/05/2010
      341 Meeting 11/10/2010 ; I Survived!
      Discharged 1/11/2011 THANK GOD!!

Comment

Haha. I think we all worry over that one.
        I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
        Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X