Line 5
    Line 6
    Line 1 Joanna R. Doe
    Line 2 123 Avenue A
    Line 3 Anywhere, TX 12345-0123
    Line 4
    Line 5
    Line 6

Must I literally have "Line 1", "Line 2", etc on the Matrix, or is that just an artifact of the example?

Do Matrices have anything other than addresses on them, like a Title header?

Also, the instructions say a "Receipt of Creditor's List" must accompany each matrix. Is that something I generate myself? I don't see a form for it.
    3/7/11 -

I think it's just showing you how it will look when you use six lines per creditor. You don't need to add "line 1" etc. And every entry must have 6 lines, one must be blank, but there could be more blank lines depending on the length of the address.

Definitely no titles on the page or headers per instruction #3 under "Matrices" -
    3. Laser printed text is preferred. Do not include other information, like letterhead, case number, page or line numbers, or stray marks.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by free2breathe View Post

Definitely no titles on the page or headers per instruction #3 under "Matrices"
      I did read that. I wasn't sure if the title was considered "letterhead". That's usually reserved for things like business names/addresses. Because I missed it the first time I read that, I almost screwed up and left account numbers in Thanks. Except for my pending question about Form 3B (Waiver of Fees) I think I'm pretty much ready to go with my filing
      3/7/11 -

Comment

Generally they just want a clean list of the creditors. Even though we filed pro se and could have just sent the typed paper in, I followed the instructions for electronic format and submitted it on a cd to the courts. When you file pro se and they allow you to just type it up, the clerk ends up putting that information in the system manually. They add the case number, debtors names, etc. in their own format anyway.
        Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X