1 Year after 341 all good in my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Year after 341 all good in my life

I had my 341 December 2009, was case closed in February 2010. It was very very stressful and confusing, and I had a simple case compared to most. I wanted to post let you know how it worked out for me, might give some of you hope/encouragement.

I went to visit relatives out of state and ended up moving there. I get lots of credit offers, mostly from slimy used car dealers, a few for evil credit cards. I rip em all up. I'm living strictly cash, it aint easy, but I'm living within my means and not going in debt. I have no plans to ever use credit ever again. Big purchases are out of the question now but that's OK, I have what I "need" and don't need what I only "want".

I'm happy, BK provided me the financial relief I needed and got my life back on track. I'm no longer stressed like before, not even 1/10th. I also learned my lesson about living within my means, which my Father tried to instill in me, but which I ignored, thinking I knew better. This was my 2nd BK so I'm glad to have finally learned my lesson and swear i will always live within my means and NO MORE CREDIT!!!! LOL

Good luck to all of you and God bless this forum.

Thanks for the inspirational post, OnTheRocks. You are exactly one year ahead of me. I hope I'll be making similar comments this time next year!
    Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
    New Job 7-2011

Comment

OnThe Rocks,
      Cash is the way! Life looks good! Best of luck to you and keep on posting the good stuff. This forum works!
      Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se 11-2009
      341 Mtg 1-2010
      Discharged 4-2010

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story. You've got the right attitude.
        Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X