Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communication from UST

Hi All

I am a pro se filer and was wonder if I should be receiving any communication via hard copy mail from my trustee? I had my 341 1/12 and she reported she wanted my 2010 tax refund via her initial report posted on Pacer 2/1 - but what I was wondering is shouldn't I have received something in "writing" from her? As well as some instruction on how to get that refund to her? I got everything entered in to the software already to hit send, but with no instruction as to the process I feel a little lost.

My UST is VERY ain't pro se; but isn't she still required to commuicate her requirements with me even thought I don't have a lawyer?
    Filed Pro Se: 11.12.2010 ~ 341: 1.12.2011 ~ Discharged: 3.9.2011 ~ Officially an Asset Case: 3.30.2011 ~ Last Day to File Asset Claim: 6.28.2011 ~ Trustee Final Report: 8.1.2011 ~ Asset Distribution: 8.31.2011 ~ Case Close: 11.15.2011

Originally posted by DesdemonaB View Post
    Hi All

I am a pro se filer and was wonder if I should be receiving any communication via hard copy mail from my trustee? I had my 341 1/12 and she reported she wanted my 2010 tax refund via her initial report posted on Pacer 2/1 - but what I was wondering is shouldn't I have received something in "writing" from her? As well as some instruction on how to get that refund to her? I got everything entered in to the software already to hit send, but with no instruction as to the process I feel a little lost.

My UST is VERY ain't pro se; but isn't she still required to commuicate her requirements with me even thought I don't have a lawyer?
    Your Notice of Bankruptcy lists your trustee's name and mailing address. I would print it and send it CMRRR to her there.
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

The UST and the chapter 7 trustee are 2 totally different entities, so I am assuming you are talking about the Chapter 7 trustee and no they do not typically send a letter after you were told at the 341 meeting of what to do. Call his/her office and ask for the email address to send your taxes. Most emails are [email protected]

Good luck
      Disclaimer: I am not an actor on TV, but I play a BK Paralegal in real life. Nothing I say should be construed as legal advice, or really anything but entertainment. Please seek out professional help.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X