Schedule B Question: Subcategories?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule B Question: Subcategories?

I'm filling out my Schedule B and have a question. For the individual categories, do I need to list individual subcategories?

i.e. Category #4, says "Household goods and furnishings,
    including audio, video, and computer
    equipment."

So do I have to put Furniture: $X, Computer: $x00, etc? Or is it sufficient to put a TOTAL value for the entire category? The total value will be well below the exempted amount if that matters.

TIA!

Don
    Don
    Filed Pro Se on 8/4/11 (No Asset, Chapter 7)
    Redeemed Automobile ProSe (722 Redemption),Discharged on 11/3/11

If you search this site, you'll find varied answers on this one. In our case, we listed some things individually if we thought the value was such that there would be an issue if we didn't. Other things we listed a total value - such as "Kitchenware" included pots, pans, utensils, etc. all lumped into one whopping value of approximately $50. A lot of people have just listed a value for each category, some have itemized everything. Remember to keep your values on the "if found at a garage sale" level. Pull your emotions way back, look at your belongings as if you were shopping at someone else's garage sale. Of course, if you have Aunt Edna's 10 carat family diamond brooch, definitely don't undervalue it.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X