top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working on Chap 7 this weekend, hoping to file everything on Tuesday/Wed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on Chap 7 this weekend, hoping to file everything on Tuesday/Wed!

I'm working on the paperwork right now. My goal is to get it done this weekend. I already have a few questions I'm hoping someone can answer.

I'm WA state, we're a community property state. I'm married filing separately.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions this weekend. I do have the latest nolo book. It's GREAT!

Ok got my first question
    Under statistical summary of certain liabilities and related data.

Domestic support obligations: my ex owes back child support. does it go here?

taxes and certain other debts owed to government units: I owe a ticker for no auto insurance. I also have student loans owed to the government. Do they go here or just under "student" loans?

Comment

another question

schedule C-property claimed as exempt. "debtor claims the exemptions to which debtor is entitled to" there's 2 boxes with law not sure which one I need to check. I am claiming the federal exemption. 11 usc S 522 (b)(2) or (b3)? The nolo book doesn't tell you what to do here.

Thanks!

Comment

Actually it does. Go back to the nolo book again. I don't have my book handy or I'd look it up.
        Don
        Filed Pro Se on 8/4/11 (No Asset, Chapter 7)
        Redeemed Automobile ProSe (722 Redemption),Discharged on 11/3/11

Comment

Doni, I found it. thanks for letting me know. It was hidden in the margin on page 157.

I'm heading to bed but have a question about my tax refund. I already received it. So do I still exempt it even if it's gone when I file? I've been using the money on exempted stuff.
          Last edited by TomTea31; 02-18-2012, 01:58 AM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X