Trustee's Report of "No Distribution" in CH7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee's Report of "No Distribution" in CH7

Just looked on PACER...this looks good! I'm scheduled for discharge on August 6.

Meeting of Creditors Held - Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution:

...appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned (without deducting any secured claims) ...

etc.

Yes, this IS very good. You are well on your way to Discharge; it is just a matter of waiting the days out. Keep in mind that many courts are backlogged, so do not stress out if Discharge does not happen on day 61. Your Hamsters will be waiting....
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Seconding what Cat said, the 60th day is the deadline for creditors to object to you getting a discharge, and the 61st day is the EARLIEST a discharge will come. It is NOT the day the discharge is due. It is not uncommon at all for the discharge to come 2 or 3 weeks after the 60th day.
      Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X