Had my 341 meeting on yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had my 341 meeting on yesterday

As stated in most of the posts, the 341 went pretty quickly. She asked about 5 - 7 questions and corrected my on things that was not complete. I did have a couple issues with my schedule I. I forgot to add my other dependent. I put my income as bi-weekly instead of monthly (which ended up changing the amount on my means test). I still passed. Also, she wanted the copy of the tax return and not the transcript that I provided. Now I have to get this from the IRS for $50.00 because I can't seem to locate my copy. I have until the 21st to submitt ALL items.

Making a long story short, slow down and take the time to review all your schedules, your paper to it's entirety. Try not to over work your anxiety, for it's a short process. I guess for me, being a pro se filer, is very fearful because you have all of the unknowns (if you don't have a attorney). I know sometimes attorneys can miss things also. You will be just fine. I'll update everyone, once I send in the paperwork and receive and update from PACER. I plan on having all paperwork filed by Monday, because I need to schedule a day off this week to go into a local IRS office.

Should I have posted this in the 341 Meeting post?

Comment

Sounds like you got a good trustee. I would expect a good trustee to ask for amendments from pro se filers rather than trying to take advantage of them. My parents pulled a trustee that apparently resents pro se filers as he has made it quite difficult and refuses to provide the information he would typically share with an attorney. Good luck to you.
      Case Closed > 2/08/2010

Comment

Congratulations, Momfirst! You did very well. This thread is fine where it is. Don't worry about it!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

BobMango, sorry to here that about your parents. I so dislike it when people are difficult for no reason. It's not like the trustee is gaining or losing anything for us being pro se filers. Gheez. Thanks for the good luck.

Thanks AngelinaCat. I did locate the tax return and I will file it Friday morning as requested. Not sure why she didn't want the transcript, because from my understading, the transcript is a valid/legal document from the IRS. I hope she doesn't try to play the devil's advocate!!! I'm pretty sure Wells Fargo request will be granted, to be removed from the automatic stay.

Questions: Is there's anything else I would need once I file the requested paperwork?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X