Ok....so how long does it take really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok....so how long does it take really?

I have found myself in quite the situation; we are in the middle of filing CH 13 & plan to keep vehicle, we are behind in payts to cunion; mostly on atty advice...he told me what he advised me to stop paying, this is one of the things that was to be included in BK, DH did not like the idea of stopping payts but I did it. SO obviously he is not happy with me, I get that. We owe CU 3 difft items, a CC, a line of credit & the car; so with cross colaterization, we were worried on paying the car & still having issues due to the other debts owed.
    So we got a letter from CU that we had 10 days to get current, I called ATTY who was supposed to get us filed this week but then he didn't get back with me on Fri so we don't know where we are? Did we get filed, did we not? Do i need to worry about them coming this weekend or Mon to try to pick up the car. Stress!!! I am so ready to get this behind us.

Get of different attorney

Who is DH ? You need to hire yourself of new attorney

Comment

Just call the court

You can just call the court in your area and ask if you got filed if you don't have access to pacer. It is as simple as that. No need to get in of panic

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X