Any experience with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any experience with

Wachovia now known as Wells Fargo? We are surrending one of our cars and expect to file Aug 1st. We were wondering how long before they came and got it?

Yep...They came to get the car 14 days after my discharge of Bk7 ...before filing I was 30 days behind....

Comment

Do they call or anything or just come get the car? Will they go to my husbands place of employment to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by jelo6875 View Post
        Do they call or anything or just come get the car? Will they go to my husbands place of employment to get it?
        They came to my house and just hauled it off in the middle of the night...no warning...no nuttin. It wasn't like I wasn't prepared for it though...it had less than a quarter tank of gas in it and no personal belongings in it....

Comment

I filed on May27, was a month behind on motorcycle payment , was confirmed on Aug24; they came and got my cycle yesterday Sept. 10, they called and I told them where to pick it up. Hope this helps!

Comment

jamesa did they come get it after you went to your 341 and your 60 days had passed or was it before then? Thanks!

Comment

It was after confrmation, about 2+ weeks

Comment

If I knew for sure they were coming to take it I would make sure to wash it thoroughly inside and out, especially filling the gas tank with soap and water to make sure it was bright and shiny. Heh. :-)
                filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by catleg View Post
                  if i knew for sure they were coming to take it i would make sure to wash it thoroughly inside and out, especially filling the gas tank with soap and water to make sure it was bright and shiny. Heh. :-)

lol!!!!
                  "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X