top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Citi Financial - Why won't you to take the car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Citi Financial - Why won't you to take the car!

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to do.

I have been calling Citi Financial for about 4 months to pick up the vehicle and I keep getting the run around from them but no one calls me to pick it up. It has been sitting in my yard with no tag and no insurance and I would rather get rid of it.

Any suggestions as to how I can force them to pick it up? Can I start charging storage fees and then place a lien after 30 days on the vehicle? I am in the State of Florida.

I want to thank this forum and all of the awesome people on it. I lurked intensely during my wait and greatly appreciated all of the information on this site.
    Filed 3/31/201
    341 - 5/3/2010
    Report Of No Distribution / No Asset - 5/4/2010
    Discharged and Closed - 7/6/2010

There are at least 3 Citifinancial branches in Florida. You could always drive/drag it to one of their parking lots, then call them and let them know their car is sitting there. Remember to have no license plates on the car when you drop it off there.
    Filed Chapter 7 July 2010
    Attended 341 September 2010
    Discharged November 2010 Closed November 2010

Comment

Originally posted by psquared View Post
      It has been sitting in my yard with no tag and no insurance and I would rather get rid of it.
      Why would you not have insurance on it?? What happens if a hurricane comes through and totals your car?
      Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
      341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
      Last day for objections: 7-14-08
      Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

Originally posted by Stilltheone View Post
        Why would you not have insurance on it?? What happens if a hurricane comes through and totals your car?
        So what?
        The debt has already been canceled in BK.
        Doesn't matter if it gets totaled or not, poster is not responsible for it anymore.
        Now, if it were still on the road, then there would be liability issues if it did damage to someone else, or their property.
        But sitting in the yard, why keep it insured?
        7/01/10 - filed!
        11/20/10 - discharged and closed

Comment

I had one I couldn't get picked up. I left it in a grocery store parking lot with no tags. I called them and told them where it was. The told me I was responsible, etc., etc... It got picked up.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X