Repossession On Credit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repossession On Credit Report

So about two years ago my car was reposed and they got judgment on me for the remainder of the money I owed, I just got done paying it. Has anyone been able to have this removed from their credit report?

Repossessions can be removed from credit reports you just need to dispute it. There are different ways to dispute you can ask the collection agency, or the original creditor whoever reported it, to remove it too they usually won't but you can try. The best thing is to dispute it with the credit bureaus. You may have to dispute it more then once before it gets remove and don't be surprised if it does it somehow shows up in the future.

Comment

If the info on your credit report is true, there's not much chance of having it removed from your credit report. It can't hurt to ask, numerous times if you have the time and inclination, but mostly you just have to let it age off.
      DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X