Car Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Question

Once you stop making your car payments generally how long is it until they come to get it? I had one guy tell me they come after the second missed payment or they get the notice of the bankruptcy.

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
    Once you stop making your car payments generally how long is it until they come to get it? I had one guy tell me they come after the second missed payment or they get the notice of the bankruptcy.
    Well you're asking a question that is difficult to answer. It depends on the area and the lender. I've read on this forum of people keeping their cars for more than a year as well as those who can't GET the lender to remove it from their drive. I would say, it's a crap shoot. Start looking now for a replacement, and just be ready to walk home as you freely use the car. Don't top off the gas tank and take your personal belongings out. Then drive free as long as possible. If you want to dump it, call the lender and ask or even assist to drop it off. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X