Navy FCU Auto-Didn't reaffirm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navy FCU Auto-Didn't reaffirm

I filed CH7 in Jan. At the time I had not paid on my car loan since November. Still have not paid anything on it. Originally was planning to reaffirm, but decided against it. I was discharged last week.

Anyone have experience on how long before they pick up the vehicle?

Thanks

Originally posted by lwh1961 View Post
    I filed CH7 in Jan. At the time I had not paid on my car loan since November. Still have not paid anything on it. Originally was planning to reaffirm, but decided against it. I was discharged last week.

Anyone have experience on how long before they pick up the vehicle?

Thanks
    You are living on borrowed time right now. It could be anytime, but I don't think anyone here can read the future. It will come. Why don't you call them and ask? They won't chew you out. It is only business and they have lost anyway. If you do wish to keep the car, call them for sure but be prepared to bring the balance up fast. They "MAY" work with you as they really don't want your used car. If you are not wishing to pay through, offer to drop the car off as a good will gesture. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

I've called NFCU 3 times to find out when they are going to pick up the car. They said they were waiting for the title. Now I just want them to get it out of my driveway! So much for borrowed time..lol

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X