top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, they're coming to take my car today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, they're coming to take my car today..

Just got a call from an asset recovery company. They're coming to take the car this evening. My lawyer has told me to just let them have it, so I didn't put a fight. I was polite with the dispatcher on the phone and gave them a time and place to pick it up. Part of me is stressed out and sad, the other part is extremely relieved that I won't have to worry about it anymore.

Just wanted to share my thoughts, I guess.

I feel for you...
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Keep your head up. I know how it feels. 7 years ago, they took my BMW 760Li ($120K) and a few months later, my M5 ($100K). half a year later, our X5 ($70K) was taken and our new ride was a ten year old Mercury.

In life, there are always highs and lows. There will be a high again...
      Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
      FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
      FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

I am in the vehicle lending business and can tell you most people are gut wrenched when what you described happens. I've had most of them contact me 2-3 months later saying it was the best decision they have ever made...Good luck!
        Chapter 7 filed: 5/12/13 (over median - no asset) | 341 Hearing: 6/12/13 (Bass & Associates appeared for Best Buy) | Report of No Distribution: 6/12/13 | Discharged 8/18/13 | Case Closed: 8/18/13

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X