top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arizona Attorney recommendation for Small Business Owner BK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona Attorney recommendation for Small Business Owner BK?

I have seen three different atty's regarding my financial situation and have not been excited about any of them.

The fist one seemed like he had a hand out from the minute I walked in the door. You know - do this and this and it's all easy no big deal and oh - PAY ME

The second one had me suggesting things to him - Nope

The third one seemed like he was going to be the one to go with. I left our meeting feeling very positive about getting this behind me, but then his assistant emailed the retainer agreement to me and it seemed to contradict the conversation we had. There were also mistakes in the agreement like they listed the hourly rate for extra work twice with two different sets of rates. The read of the agreement shows it as a generic filing and all else is extra and it had mistakes. I asked for clarification a couple days ago, but didn't hear back. Maybe I'm over reacting and it's a simple mix up.

I know that I need the help of a professional, but at 5+ thousand dollars I went into this expecting a little more. Maybe this is how it works - I made my bed and now I'm lying in it, right?

Anyway, if anyone has a referral for a bk atty in the phoenix area that they have had a good experience with it would be much appreciated.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X