Value of Amazon and Ebay stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Value of Amazon and Ebay stores

I am sure im not the only one who has this question.
    What is the value of an online store located solely on either
    Amazon.com, Ebay.com, or both.

Is the value only within the Inventory being sold. Yes their are customers
    but those customers belong to Ebay, or Amazon, and under their agreements your not supposed to direct market to them.

Or is their value because these are name brand sites, and although anyone can open an account an account with a track history is more valuable. But then again no value because Amazon or Ebay may not allow a transfer of user names to take place. And No value as anyone can open an amazon and/or ebay store.

So the question is would a trustree take someone Amazon or Ebay store.

I would surmise that the value lies in the inventory as well as any proceeds you currently have in accounts (i.e., paypal, bank account).

As to would the trustee take anything - sure - if you cannot exempt it.

Comment

I have a similar situation. My income is from a website that is supported entirely by advertisers. The income from the site is stated on my taxes.
      So, I assume the "value" of the site is the figure on my taxes? Can they view the site (my income) as an asset? If so, what would they do with it?

Comment

I would imagine that if you had your own domain name. That could be an asset. For example if i owned a domain name called
        whtevr.com Which is on auction by godaddy and now has of 50,000 that would be an asset.
        So yes it might have some value, depending on what the name is.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X