Bankruptcy Watchdogs Seek Sanctions Against Countrywide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bankruptcy Watchdogs Seek Sanctions Against Countrywide

An interesting article about Countrywide Mortgage's alleged abuse in the bankruptcy system: Reuters Article on Countrywide

and

another interesting article involving Countrywide's baggage: Wall Street Journal Article on Countrywide
    Unfortunately, I do not have a subscription to the Wall Street Journal, so I cannot read the entire second article.

I wonder if anyone posting here has had problems with Countrywide.
    Any legal information provided herein is designed to help users learn more about the legal system in general. Please consult your own attorney for specific legal advise. The use of the internet for communications with me will not establish an attorney-client relationship.

I think there are a lot of people here who have had to deal with Countrywide.

There was another article linked from the first one you posted, about how the Manhattan District Attorney is filing suit to give the courts the right to change the terms of a home loan, which I also found interesting: http://www.reuters.com/article/polit...nnel=0&sp=true Hope it works out!!!

Interesting stuff. Thanks for posting it!
    Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X