Bye, bye WAMU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reb512 View Post
    I'm in chex systems, and I recently opened up a checking and online savings with WaMu. I'm worried that Chase will close my wamu account now, and I'll lose that great 4% savings account. Plus, for all us BK people this is a sad day because WaMu was bk friendly, and as everyone knows Chase is not. So that's one less creditor that can help us rebuild. Back to drawing board guys.

Please disregard my first question. I just notice you were talking about rebuilding credit.

There are plenty of banks that will work with bankrupts. They would love us to get caught in the trap again.
    The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Comment

Wa Mu Bought By JP Morgan Chase

..Yes, As I have already filed chap 7, had the 341, and included Chase as a Creditor, I will now begin to Phase out my Wa Mu Accounts to another bank. As my accounts also include business accounts (with a merchant CC processing attached to One, Paypal to both) it would be hard to quickly recover unscathed if surprised with a sudden shut down,etc....I Liked Wa Mu for their Free Checking and easy on line account access and account transfer features...

Comment

Originally posted by crazycat View Post
        ..Yes, As I have already filed chap 7, had the 341, and included Chase as a Creditor, I will now begin to Phase out my Wa Mu Accounts to another bank. As my accounts also include business accounts (with a merchant CC processing attached to One, Paypal to both) it would be hard to quickly recover unscathed if surprised with a sudden shut down,etc....I Liked Wa Mu for their Free Checking and easy on line account access and account transfer features...
        Same here. I've gotten very used to the free checking, and it made it easy having all my accounts at the same bank, so I can transfer between them easily.

From everything I've read it should be 3 to 6 months before we really NEED to find another bank.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X