Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see anything funny about it.

Comment

i guess i need to face reality...obama is not going against big finance...the pre 2005 days are gone forever..
      "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Comment

Originally posted by floridian View Post
        i guess i need to face reality...obama is not going against big finance...the pre 2005 days are gone forever..
        So are you saying that you think it will be harder to go bankrupt in the future with Obama running the show?

Comment

i dont think it will make a difference....few world leaders in history, go against the money boys..
          "it looks like i picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue"! [McKroskey, airplane]

Comment

So then I shouldn't have any problems when I go to file in the upcoming months then?

I'm just waiting until I am under the median and then we're doing it. Almost there! Plus I got an $1800 tax return that I need to spend so they don't keep it.

Comment

im hoping things will change, but there seems to be some strong money powered lobby against it..

it sounds like youve been holding out for a long time already..im sure you must have stress coming out your ears..

Comment

Originally posted by floridian View Post
                im hoping things will change, but there seems to be some strong money powered lobby against it..

it sounds like youve been holding out for a long time already..im sure you must have stress coming out your ears..
                I don't have any options. I don't want them to force me into a Chapter 13. For the past several months our gross income has been $2800-3400/mo. I think we're allowed up to $4600 to be under the median. That one month of making $7600 in December killed me. Plus we made like $5,000 in November.

I want to use the money I have now to pay estimated taxes for next year since I haven't been putting away any money for taxes from January to March. I've been to broke to put the money away. Remember, I'm self-employed... No W2's for me.

Comment

im with you on the chap 13.... i got some bad legal advice from my first lawyer...he told me a 7 was not a problem....

the new lawyer says im 13 bait....i hate it..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X