top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bilderberg Group orders destruction of US Dollar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilderberg Group orders destruction of US Dollar?

Thursday, 21 May 2009

A new Kremlin report on the shadowy Bilderberg Group, who this past week held their annual meeting in Greece, states that the West’s financial, political and corporate elite emerged from their conclave after coming to an agreement that in order to continue their drive towards a New World Order dominated by the Western Powers, the US Dollar has to be “totally” destroyed.

Even worse, a new US report on these secret Bilderberg meetings states: “Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin, whose information from inside Bilderberg has routinely proven accurate, states that the global elite’s plan to completely destroy the economy and ultimately lower global population by two thirds has stoked fears even within Bilderberg itself that the fallout from such chaos could ultimately result in the globalists losing their control over the world.”

Prior to the Bilderberg Meeting, the Kremlin report continues, most of the West’s wealthiest elite convened at an unprecedented secret meeting in New York called for and led by the staunch New World Orderlist David Rockefeller to plot the demise of the US Dollar and which, strangely, was reported in the US mainstream propaganda media, but to which the dissident American website PrisonPlanet.Com questioned by stating:

“ABC News today devoted a prominently featured three page story to a “secret meeting” of rich philanthropists which took place earlier this month in New York, and yet one of the biggest news corporations in America was completely silent during a far more important meeting of around 150 of the world’s powerbrokers at the Bilderberg conference last week.”

To the ‘ultimate’ outcome of the plans of the West’s elite classes, connived under the auspicious of the Nazi backed Bilderberg Group, Russian Intelligence Analysts predict that their fears of “losing control” due to the catastrophic chaos they are embroiling our World in are, indeed, valid, especially since the unleashing upon our Earth’s population the bioengineered H1N1 Swine Flu variant that is continuing its unrelenting march of death and illness across our entire Earth, and when coupled with the total collapse of the Global economic system can only lead to Total War.

Russian President Medvedev has joined calls by China, Brazil, and other Nations, to prepare for the collapse of the US Dollar and has put forth the Russian Ruble as one of a number of International Reserve Currencies to replace the soon to collapse American currency, and as warned about by the St. Petersburg Times News Service:

“Last week, despite the apparent appeal of the dollar in the midst of this global crisis, the U.S. bond market — often a harbinger of future trends — suddenly panicked, and the prices of U.S. Treasury bonds plummeted with 10-year yields jumping to over 3.3 percent. This could be ominous for the future of the dollar.”

Even worse for these American people is how horrific their immediate economic future is going to be, and as best articulated by Gary Dorsch, the editor of Global Money Trends, who writes: “No one is asking who will purchase the $1-trillion of US Treasuries to be offered to the market by September. Once that colossal amount of paper is bought, who will purchase another $5-trillion of Treasury paper over the next four-years, as the US-government plunges deeper into insolvency. The Federal Reserve would be forced to print (monetize) vast quantities of US-dollars to pay the principal and interest on the national debt that is not covered by tax revenue.”

Bloomberg News Service is further reporting today that the concerns of the US Federal Reserve Bank are also growing, and as we can read, “Policy makers, meeting April 28-29 in Washington, saw “significant downside risks” to the outlook for the economy, with the global financial system still “vulnerable to further shocks,” minutes of the session released yesterday said.”

With the US now reporting another record being set in the number of their citizens out of work and claiming unemployment benefits, the true number of American jobless has reached a staggering 15.8% of their workforce with no relief in sight and many Russian analysts predicting a summer of violence due to massive discord among these beleaguered people as once their relief payments run out there exists no more money to pay them.

It is important to note that Great Britain is preceding the US into bankruptcy and is reported close to losing its AAA Credit Rating as it suffers its worst economic crisis since World War II, with the Financial Post issuing a further warning to the Americans, and as we can read:

“The U.S. dollar's day of reckoning may be inching closer as its status as a safe-haven currency fades with every uptick in stocks and commodities and its potential risks - debt and inflation - are brought under a harsher spotlight. Ashraf Laidi, chief market strategist at CMC Markets, said Wednesday a "serious case of dollar damage" was underway. "We long warned about the day of reckoning for the dollar emerging at the next economic recovery," Mr. Laidi said in a note.”

After the deliberate collapsing of the US Dollar, these reports continue, the Bilderberg ‘plan’ for the Global economy rests on what are called Special Drawing Rights issued by the Western controlled International Monetary Fund, and which the Telegraph News Service succinctly warns:

“The International Monetary Fund is poised to embark on what analysts have described as "global quantitative easing" by printing billions of dollars worth of a global "super-currency" in an unprecedented new effort to address the economic crisis.”

Russian economists warn that this IMF attempt to destroy the value of Eastern European, Asian and Middle Eastern economies is ‘doomed to failure’, and now being reported that oil rich Saudi Arabia has now joined Russia, China and Brazil by refusing to lend to this travesty of a bank backed by the West and intent upon massive destruction to obtain their goals.

The American people continue to remain, for the most part, blissfully unaware of catastrophe looming before them and continue to believe the litany of Orwellian lies being poured upon them by their propaganda media organs, never once raising any objection to trillions of dollars that have been stolen from them and which continues to flow the pockets of their political and corporate overlords intent upon destroying, forever, their once great Nation and which the US Federal Reserve Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman stated brazenly before the US Congress that she has “no idea” where $9 Trillion of US taxpayer has gone, or who got it.

But, to the worst actions being done by these witless Americans is their continuing to pay into their bankrupt banks their hard-earned monies which within the next year will cease to have any value whatsoever instead of using what little time they have left to prepare for the many catastrophes to come. And, what makes this especially appalling is that these Americans are continuing to pay their debts so that they can remain good credit risks, while at the same time their banks are bankrupt, their government broke and their way of life changed forever.

One wonders if these people have truly lost the instinct to survive or, before all is said and done, they will explode with righteous anger over the destruction of their homes, families and Nation as a whole.

by Sorcha Faal
    Macedonian International News Agency

Kristi Heim, What really happened at the billionaires' private confab. The Seattle Times: May 20, 2009:

Chosun, American Billionaires Gather to Discuss Slump. The Chosun Ilbo: May 22, 2009:

Charlie Skelton, Our man at Bilderberg: in pursuit of the world's most powerful cabal. The Guardian: May 13, 2009:
    Once a year, it is rumoured, the global elite gather at a luxury hotel to chew the fat and fine-tune their secret plans for world domination. We sent Charlie Skelton in pursuitRead Charlie Skelton's second Bilderberg dispatch

Charlie Skelton, Our man at Bilderberg: They're watching and following me, I tell you. The Guardian: May 15, 2009:
    Charlie Skelton continues his quest to unmask the world's most powerful cabal and foil its evil plan to take over the world … well, sort of

Charlie Skelton, Our man at Bilderberg: I'm ready to lose control, but they're not. The Guardian: May 15, 2009:
    Charlie Skelton feels a sudden need to apologise for the trouble he's caused, swiftly followed by a rush of revolutionary rage against the powers that be being so, well, powerful

Charlie Skelton, Our man at Bilderberg: 'You are not allowed to take pictures of policemen!' The Guardian: May 17, 2009:
    Charlie Skelton is scared, jumpy and hacked off at the police state built around Bilderberg. So hacked off, in fact, he has asked the police to stop following him. Bad move

Charlie Skelton, Our man at Bilderberg: Fear my pen. The Guardian: May 18, 2009:
    Charlie Skelton reflects on the effectiveness, or otherwise, of his reporting on the annual secret meeting of the global elite

Charlie Skelton, Our man at Bilderberg: Let's salt the slug in 2010. The Guardian: May 19, 2009:
    Publicity is pure poison to the world's global power elite. So we should all turn up to its next annual meeting with a few more tubs of the stuff, writes Charlie Skelton

John Harlow, Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation. The Sunday Times: May 24, 2009:

WND, Google joins Bilderberg cabal. World Net Daily: May 17, 2009:

Demetris Nellas, Greek nationalists protest Bilderberg Club meeting. AP: May 14, 2009:

Onno Wijnholds, The Dollar’s Last Days? International Business Times: May 18, 2009:

The Guardian Covers Bilderberg

The British paper, the Guardian, was the only major mainstream news publication to provide ongoing coverage of the Bilderberg meeting over the weekend. His first columns were satirical and slightly mocking, referring to it as, “A long weekend at a luxury hotel, where the world's elite get to shake hands, clink glasses, fine-tune their global agenda and squabble over who gets the best sun loungers. I'm guessing that Henry Kissinger brings his own, has it helicoptered in and guarded 24/7 by a CIA special ops team.” However, as the weekend dragged on, his reporting took a change of tone. He reported on the Saturday that, “I know that I'm being followed. I know because I've just been chatting to the plainclothes policemen I caught following me,” and he was arrested twice in the first day of the meetings for attempting to take photographs as the limousines entered the hotel.

He later reported that he wasn’t sure what they were discussing inside the hotel, but that he has “a sense of something rotten in the state of Greece,” and he further stated, “Three days and I've been turned into a suspect, a troublemaker, unwanted, ill at ease, tired and a bit afraid.” He then went on to write that, “Bilderberg is all about control. It's about "what shall we do next?" We run lots of stuff already, how about we run some more? How about we make it easier to run stuff? More efficient. Efficiency is good. It would be so much easier with a single bank, a single currency, a single market, a single government. How about a single army? That would be pretty cool. We wouldn't have any wars then. This prawn cocktail is GOOD. How about a single way of thinking? How about a controlled internet?,” and then, “How about not.”

He makes a very astute point, countering the often postulated argument that Bilderberg is simply a forum where people can speak freely, writing: “I am so unbelievably backteeth sick of power being flexed by the few. I've had it flexed in my face for three days, and it's up my nose like a wasp. I don't care whether the Bilderberg Group is planning to save the world or shove it in a blender and drink the juice, I don't think politics should be done like this,” and the author, Charlie Skelton, eloquently stated, “If they were trying to cure cancer they could do it with the lights on.” He further explained that, “Bilderberg is about positions of control. I get within half a mile of it, and suddenly I'm one of the controlled. I'm followed, watched, logged, detained, detained again. I'd been put in that position by the "power" that was up the road.”

On Sunday, May 17, Skelton reported that when he asked the police chief why he was being followed, the chief responded asking, “Why you here?” to which Skelton said he was there to cover the Bilderberg conference, after which the chief stated, “Well, that is the reason! That is why! We are finished!” Do reporters get followed around and stalked by police officers when they cover the World Economic Forum? No. So why does it happen with Bilderberg if all it is, is a conference to discuss ideas freely?

On the Monday following the conference, Skelton wrote that, “It isn't just me who's been hauled into police custody for daring to hang around half a mile from the hotel gates. The few journalists who've made the trip to Vouliagmeni this year have all been harassed and harried and felt the business end of a Greek walkie-talkie. Many have been arrested. Bernie, from the American Free Press, and Gerhard the documentarian (sounds like a Dungeons and Dragons character) chartered a boat from a nearby marina to try to get photos from the sea. They were stopped three miles from the resort. By the Greek navy.” As Skelton said himself, “My dispatches on the 2009 conference, if they mean anything at all, represent nothing more acutely than the absence of thorough mainstream reporting.”

Skelton’s final report on Bilderberg from May 19, showed how far he had gone in his several days of reporting on the meeting. From writing jokingly about the meeting, to discovering that he was followed by the Greek State Security force. Skelton mused, “So who is the paranoid one? Me, hiding in stairwells, watching the pavement behind me in shop windows, staying in the open for safety? Or Bilderberg, with its two F-16s, circling helicopters, machine guns, navy commandos and policy of repeatedly detaining and harassing a handful of journalists? Who's the nutter? Me or Baron Mandelson? Me or Paul Volker, the head of Obama's economic advisory board? Me or the president of Coca-Cola?”

Skelton stated that, “Publicity is pure salt to the giant slug of Bilderberg. So I suggest next year we turn up with a few more tubs. If the mainstream press refuses to give proper coverage to this massive annual event, then interested citizens will have to: a people's media.”

Amazingly, Skelton made the pronouncement that what he learned after the Bilderberg conference, was that, “we must fight, fight, fight, now – right now, this second, with every cubic inch of our souls – to stop identity cards,” as, “It's all about the power to ask, the obligation to show, the justification of one's existence, the power of the asker over the subservience of the asked.” He stated that he “learned this from the random searches, detentions, angry security goon proddings and thumped police desks without number that I've had to suffer on account of Bilderberg: I have spent the week living in a nightmare possible future and many different terrible pasts. I have had the very tiniest glimpse into a world of spot checks and unchecked security powers. And it has left me shaken. It has left me, literally, bruised.” Pointedly, he explains that, “The identity card turns you from a free citizen into a suspect.”
    --by Andrew G. Marshall
    Last edited by BankruptPinoy; 05-27-2009, 07:44 AM.

Comment

The Rich Get … Together (Shhh, It Was a Secret)

May 20, 2009

There are many fewer American billionaires these days, so one might think those who are left would attract more attention when they moved en masse. Yet some of America’s more prominent and successful capitalists managed to meet this month at Rockefeller University on the Upper East Side to discuss philanthropy. It took weeks before anyone noticed.

News of the meeting was reported on Monday by the site Irish Central.

The attendees at the May 5 event seemed pulled from the Forbes list of the world’s wealthiest people: Bill Gates (1), Warren E. Buffett (2), Michael R. Bloomberg (17), George Soros (29), Eli Broad (93), Oprah Winfrey (234), David Rockefeller Sr. (305), Ted Turner (376), Peter G. Peterson (430), Julian H. Robertson Jr. (559) and John Morgridge (647).

Based on February estimates by Forbes, the room had a net worth about $120 billion, or nearly as much as New York State’s annual budget.

Even as details trickled out this week, participants steadfastly refused to reveal the content of the discussion. Some cited an agreement to keep the meeting confidential. Spokesmen for Mr. Buffett, Mr. Bloomberg, Mr. Gates, Mr. Rockefeller, Mr. Soros and Ms. Winfrey and others dutifully declined comment, though some confirmed attendance.

“It was a private meeting,” said Karen Denne, a spokeswoman for the Broad Foundation, which runs Mr. Broad’s charitable efforts.

“Essentially it was a brainstorming session where people who are very charitable talked about charity in today’s economic climate,” said an assistant to one of the participants, who was told about the discussion but asked not to be identified because of the request for secrecy.

The participants all have reputations as philanthropists, and many have teamed up on causes in the past. Mr. Buffett, for instance, recently pledged to donate the bulk of his fortune, currently estimated at $37 billion, to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Together the members of the meeting had donated more than $72.5 billion to charitable causes since 1996, according to The Chronicle of Philanthropy.

Details about how the event came together were just as closely guarded. The person said to be the organizer, Patricia Q. Stonesifer, former chief executive of the Gates foundation and currently chairwoman of the Smithsonian Institution, did not return messages requesting comment.

The gathering started at 3 p.m. on May 5, a Tuesday, and lasted through dinner at the private residence on the Rockefeller campus of Paul Nurse, the university’s president, while he was out of town, said Joseph Bonner, a spokesman for the university.

The university became involved after the elder Mr. Rockefeller, its former longtime chairman, requested the university to provide space for the meeting, Mr. Bonner said. “Our role was just to provide a site for those people to meet,” he said.

By A. G. Sulzberger
      The New York Times

Some of the world’s richest people — including Mayor Bloomberg, Bill Gates, Warren E. Buffett, George Soros and Oprah Winfrey — met in secret this month to discuss charitable giving.

Comment

Complacency has been the cause of collapse for a number of nations. This shows just how much people hate us overseas. We need to work with the international community to re-build our reputation. Allowing companies to operate overseas, then turning a blind eye when they exploit the nation without any consequences has caused us a lot of grief too.

This also shows the importance of unity and forgetting about D vs R as well as rumbling about states rights. We need to build our country to respond to the growing international discontent with us. Putting your head down and pretending there is no problem will surely only make the situation worse for us.
        My comments are solely based on my opinion. The information and links that I have
        posted are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute legal advice

Comment

Hi shabam. Thanks for commenting. You're right about complacency.

Comment

In the end before it comes to the loss of so many people the poor and middle class will rise against them wherever they are and take them down in a bloody revolution that might make the French Revolution look like a party.
            May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
            July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
            September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

So should we all just wait on filing a BK, as inflation makes our debts are worth a cup of coffee? If the rich are just going to inflate their way out of debt, why shouldn't we just hitch a ride?

Comment

This is very old news. Yes, the paper dollar might go. These "big powers" are using gold, yes, gold it's not going anywhere. It was the first real form of currency.
                It's been talked about for years by conspiracy freaks "turn your paper money into gold"
                Damn, look where plastic money got us.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X